Argh. It has been 2 days. I wonder what the hell Gina is doing. Has she dissociated into thin air? Disintergrated? I really wonder if she had gone to slimming courses, which explains for her absence these 2 days.
We are going to borrow Commonwealth sec's Holton 181. It should sound warmer. Of course, it also looks nicer with the red brass thingy. LOL. Reminisce the times when i used a Holton 181 when I was in secondary 1. Hai, miss those days where I was gaying with ttk and kaiquan.
Wonder how Alicia has been for these few years. My sister called me to tell me that she saw Alicia today on the MRT. Think she must be still as short as ever. Miss her and Peiling man, my horn seniors!
Argh alright. There's band practice tomorrow. Hope the 181s will be there by tomorrow. Nothing much to write anyway. Today's performance was, uncommentable. Shall stop thinking about it and think ahead.
Bye.